Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh, a Bowling we shall go!


So this past weekend was a long weekend off for the Emma and Brett so we decided to make some fun family memories and so when we asked the kids what they wanted to do they chose to go bowling. I wasn't feeling really well but as most of you parents know we can't disappoint the kids. So off we went and we had soooo much fun. Thanks Emma, Kort, and Tater bug. We love you guys!

Tater Bug and Daddy! What a sweetie pie!
Kort wanted to be a big boy and do it all by himself. With no help. Good Job Tui!



Emma, my perfectionist! She had to get it just right. She is so competitive too because when her brother won she wasn't too happy but her poor sport attitude didn't get the better of her. Great job, Sis!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, that looks like fun. I bet my kids would think I was the coolest mom ever if I took them bowling.

Johansen Family said...

I'm glad to see that you have not fallen off the face of the earth! The pictures are all so cute! Your kiddos are getting so big! We are coming out to UT in June so I hope that we will be able to visit with you guys!